How can I cure my fear of heights?

For fear of heights. Consider Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Psychotherapy, Exposure therapy (imaginal exposure therapy, systematic desensitization, flooding, prolonged exposure therapy, in vivo exposure therapy) or hypnosis as possible options. Psychotropic medications are some times indicated as well.
Therapy. Therapy and counseling. For specific phobias, exposure therapy can work well. This involves gradually exposing the patient to that which they fear and increasing the level of exposure to desensitize them. It takes courage but can be quite effective.