What can I do about my flat feet?

Dr. Robert Leland
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Do they hurt?
Treatment is based on pain/limitations.
If they don't hurt, no treatment required. Non-surgical treatment usually involves shoe inserts (orthotics). Surgical management requires a comprehensive approach to gain a lasting correction.

In brief: Do they hurt?
Treatment is based on pain/limitations.
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. Robert Leland
In brief: Custom orthotics
As the structure slumps closer to flat on the floor, foot function becomes abnormal.
The foot will feel more fatigued in the early stages, then develop pain and/or deformities as the altered function causes progressive tissue damage.

In brief: Custom orthotics
Dr. Michael Genkin
Dr. Michael Genkin
In brief: Orthotics
Orthotics would give you the support you need and stop the pronation caused by flatt feet.

In brief: Orthotics
Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine