Should I consider breast reconstruction after masectomy?

Personal choice. Breast reconstruction isn't for everyone but it certainly offers several benefits. The most significant benefit is not having to experience living without a breast. Reconstruction can be performed at the same time as the mastectomy ("immediate reconstruction"), or any time after ("delayed reconstruction"). There are many reconstructive options ranging from breast implants to using your own tissue.
Breast cancer. You should consider immediate breast reconstruction. You can find plastic surgeons in your area who perform reconstructions as well as those you breast surgeon should recommend. The forms of reconstruction after mastectomy are fat grafting with brava, single stage and two stage implant, flap surgery such the diep and and combination of these techniques.
Yes. Studies have shown that women who have breast reconstruction feel better about themselves.
Personal choice. Breast reconstruction surgery is a common surgical practice to help restore and recreate a woman's breasts following a mastectomy for breast cancer. Surgical techniques may use implants or a patient's own tissue to recreate the breast. Also, most women don't realize that breast reconstruction is covered by health insurance, rather than being a cosmetic operation you would have to pay for.
Breast reconst. This is a personal preference of the patient. The options should be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon, also do not be afraid to ask how many have you done. Stay informed.