Lately i've noticed, after the completion of coitus, I become very sleepy. Can I be developing narcolepsy?

Dr. Dennis Clifford
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Probably not
Narcolepsy would manifest itself differently.
It is common for somnolence to occur after sex as a consequence of relaxation and exertion.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Eric Kelts
Neurology
In brief: Normal reaction
Most "normal" people feel a little bit tired after sex/coitus, especially if the act is relatively involved (eg lasts longer than 5 minutes).
Think of it as a heavy physical workout, and you'll understand why that might be the case. Narcolepsy, on the other hand, causes sleepiness at random times during the day with or without exercise. Good luck and stay healthy!

In brief: Normal reaction
Dr. Eric Kelts
Dr. Eric Kelts
Dr. Peter Kurzweil