How should I start an exercise program if I'm overweight, have slightly high blood pressure and asthma?

Starting to exercise. Before you start stressing your body, make sure your BP and asthma are controlled by medications. Once your doctor says you are all right to exercise, start by walking a few minutes a day. You want low impact, weight-bearing exercise, assuming you can walk without major pain. Increase gradually as you are able. The key is to do something regularly. Wave your arms like an orchestra conductor!
2 puffs & walk. First, control your asthma. Depending on severity you may only need bronchodilators like albuterol before exercise or you need to take controller medications like inhaled corticosteroids or montelukast daily. Once the physician helping to manage your asthma & you feel that asthma is reasonably controlled start your program. Take 2 puffs of albuterol, tie your shoes, and go walking. Repeat daily.