How much does it cost to have a wisdom tooth removed?

2 many unknowns. Difficulty of extraction, location, type of anesthesia and length of surgery all are factors. Possibly going back to if it is a one or two time visit".
It varies. Thie will vary depending on your geographic location and if the tooth is impacted or not. There are different degrees of impaction and an oral surgeon would have to evaluate the clinical situation and x-rays to make a determination.
Costs can vary. The costs will vary among dentists. There are many variables to consider. Impacted vs erupted degree of difficulty type of anesthesia, local, IV sedation, general anesthesia does the dentist participate with your insurance geographic location prices can vary in different parts of the country.