How do I know if I have borderline personality disorder?

See a professional . To be confident that you know what your diagnosis is (if you have one) it's best to be seen by a psychiatrist or psychologist. They can perform an evaluation of your symptoms and overall functioning. Borderline personality disorder is complex , consisting of a long-term pattern of instability in relationships, self-image, and affects, and a great deal of impulsivity. Rely on a professional.
Borderline. Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.Get yourself a full psychiatric valuation to determine what bothers you.