How do I know if I have borderline personality disorder?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See a professional
To be confident that you know what your diagnosis is (if you have one) it's best to be seen by a psychiatrist or psychologist.
They can perform an evaluation of your symptoms and overall functioning. Borderline personality disorder is complex , consisting of a long-term pattern of instability in relationships, self-image, and affects, and a great deal of impulsivity. Rely on a professional.

In brief: See a professional
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Borderline
Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.
Get yourself a full psychiatric valuation to determine what bothers you.

In brief: Borderline
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Borderline
Please refer to my answer above.

In brief: Borderline
Please refer to my answer above.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali