How big/long is the surgical scar from the lap band or gastric banding surgery?

1-2 inches and 1/3. Laparoscopic scars - 3 will be 1/4 to 1/2 inch and one will be 1-2 inches. Although we have done single incision with 2 inch.
Range:1-3 and port. There are many techniques and approaches but generally speaking at least 2-3 1-2 cm (1/2 inch) wounds are used and anothe for placement of the port which can vary depending on your pannus thickness in the epigastrium. If thinner a low profile smaller port can be used.