Does it hurt after you get an ingrown toenail surgery at a podiatrist?

Yes, but... The amount of pain is variable according to how bad the problem was, the anesthesia used (or not) and your pain tolerance. That is in the short term. If it has been a while since the procedure was performed more than a few days) or if the pain is increasing, go back for a followup visit and have the cause checked.
Discomfort from shot. Ingrown toenail surgery can give you a lot of relief from the pain and infection. There is some dicomfort associated with the shot to numb the toe.
Sometimes... But it shouldn't hurt too much because if it's difficult we use a local anesthetic. Sometimes it's fairly easy and even a local isn't necessary. It's all worth it either way because of the relief you will feel after it's done .
It can... Pain is common after any surgical procedure. You can limit you pain with use of oral medication, rest and elevation.
Ingrown toenail. Having an ingrown toenail removed is usually not too painful. Most patients experience discomfort with the injection that is given to anesthetize the toe.