Are there any remedies to fade away the bulging varicose veins on my legs?

No. There are medicines that can help your legs feel better but the remedies won't make your varicose veins go away. Compression stockings can improve venous function and relieve some symptoms from the varicose veins but won't make them go away either. Depending on the size of your varicose veins, some doctors do minimally invasive surgery or sclerotherapy to get rid of them. See a vein specialist.
None to fade them... There really are no home remedies for fading varicose veins away. You can, however, treat the symptoms (aching, heaviness, swelling) with compression stockings but this won't make them go away but just feel better. To get rid of your symptomatic varicose veins, you should see a vein specialist/phlebologist who may recommend endovenous ablation, phlebectomy, or sclerotherapy or a combination.
Vein remedies. There are no remedies that will make bulging varicose veins on the legs fade, except treatment. A number of treatments are used that are very successful and which don't require surgery but which require seeing a physician who specializes in vein treatment and who can perform an ultrasound exam of your veins. (www. Phlebology. Org).
"Remedies" = See MD. To determine best option, see a vein specialist. No home remedies will work. U will first need a venous reflux ultrasound to determine options. Possible therapies include endovenous thermal ablation, sclerotherapy, phlebectomy, and incompetent vein ligations. Most options are minimally invasive & done in MD's office. Recommend a vascular surgeon consult as they are highly trained in vein disease.
Veins. Best to get evaluation with venous Doppler sonogram to determine the source and treatments.