When is endoscopy used in GERD patients?

GERD. I usually scope gerd patients to diagnose complications (strictures, barrett's, cancer) and when patients don't respond to typical antifeflux meds.
See below. Endoscopy is indicated in patients with a long history of reflux to screen for precancerous changes (barrett's esophagus.). It is also used to investigate worrisome associates symptoms including swallowing trouble, vomiting, upper abdominal pain, black tarry stools, weight loss, early satiety and reflux which doesn't respond to medications. Uncomplicated gerd does not require endoscopy.