How can panic attack cause heart attack/arrest?

It does not . Panic attacks do not cause heart attacks. According to the nimh, panic disorder is one of the most treatable of the anxiety disorders, responding in most cases to medication or cognitive psychotherapy. People often ask if panic attacks cause death. No, they do not.
Sick heart. Usually a panic attack does not lead to a myocardial infarct unless the heart is very ill. However, the symptoms of a heart attack ight be panic or a sense of impending doom. If you suffer from panic attacks and are concerned about your heart, see your physician. There are noninvasive tests that can be done to reassure you about your heart, or can lead to better treatment if disease is present.