Can I have a boob reduction at the age of 16? Teasing is humiliating.

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: While it's possible-
- the odds are that you might have some more breast growth still ahead of you.
Ideally, it would be better to wait until you're done developing. But if they are already very large, and you are getting teased a lot, talk it over with your parents, and have your mom go with you to see a plastic surgeon. The surgery will make your breasts smaller, lighter and perkier - but there will be scars.

In brief: While it's possible-
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possibly
A liposuction reduction can be used to reduce your size without large surgical scars.
If your over weight, weight reduction may reduce the i've of the bust. I would wait till you have stopped growing before you consider conventional breat reduction surgery. I would also review the scarring that results after surgery so you are prepared for it after your surgery.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery
In brief: See a plastic surgeo
Some plastic surgeons will perform a breast reduction at that age.
Some will not. You just have to discuss it with a plastic surgeon.

In brief: See a plastic surgeo
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack