How much does it cost for boob reduction surgery?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies...
Costs of surgery will vary from one practice to another, from one region to another, and will depend on exactly what procedure is being performed.
Sometimes breast reduction surgery is a health insurance covered procedure. Most importantly, select your plastic surgeon carefully after due diligence. Best wishes.

In brief: Varies...
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: $ 8,000 to $15,000
The cost varies based on your location.
In vero beach, florida surgical costs in my state licensed surgery center are approximately $8, 500. Plus costs of medication and labs. Costs depends on how complicated the surgery will be. Liposuction alone is the least expensive and complex surgery the most expensive.

In brief: $ 8,000 to $15,000
The cost varies based on your location.
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato