Are women happy with results of reduction mammaplasty?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Almost always...

These are among the happiest patients a plastic surgeon will have.
Breast reduction is usually done for problems such as neck and back pain, shoulder grooving, and rashes under the breasts. These patients are generally so happy to have the weight removed that they do not mind the scars that result from these operations.

In brief: Almost always...

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Most are

The majority of my patients who get breast reduction tell me that they wish they had the procedure 5 years earlier. Most note significant improvement in the back, neck and shoulder pain that led them to have a breast reduction.

In brief: Most are

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Suman Das
Yes.This is one of the most rewarding operation and you will have grateful patients.Of course patient selection is very important.
Dr. Jane Van Dis