Can women breast feed after having a mammaplasty (breast reduction) done?

Some can. 2 issues here: quality and quantity. Many women lose the ability to breast feed completely after breast reduction surgery. Some are able to produce breast milk but not in sufficient quantities. Others are able to produce sufficient amounts of milk but the quality is different compared to before. Bottom line: you must accept the risk of not being able to breast feed after breast reduction surgery.
Possibly. A recent analysis showed no difference in breastfeeding capacity after reduction mammaplasty compared to women of the north american general population during the first month postpartum. Difficulties related to breastfeeding appear to be mostly explained by psychosocial issues related to advice and coaching received by healthcare workers during breastfeeding and other personal considerations.
Possible. Depends on the type of surgery done. Check with your surgeon and consider a consultation with a lactation specialist.
Most can... Depending on the exact technique used to perform the breast reduction procedure, most patients who undergo this (highly pleasing) operation are able to breast-feed successfully. Unfortunately, there is no good way to predict exact which patients are not able to breast-feed after breast surgery.