Am female aged 40 not slim and not fat. Should I have my breasts enlarged?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Why ?

This is your decision.
Ask yourself why you want them enlarged.Make a list of the reasons.Then research the certified plastic/cosmetic surgeons.Consult with at least two read current info on the types of enlargement surgeries.There is important information on the fda.Gov website regarrding both saline and silicone implants.There are expenses after surgery.Eliminate unrealistic expectations.

In brief: Why ?

This is your decision.
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy

In brief: Up to you

This is a decision only you can make depending on how you already feel about what you have.
Breast size is not usually related to your size.

In brief: Up to you

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Marsha Davis