The pill caused enlarged breasts. Should I stop it before getting implants?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Controversial
I am sure each respondent will provide a different answer and this decision should be made jointly with the surgeon whom you select to perform the procedure.
In my experience, i ask if patients are planning to use thus long or short term. If the latter, we discontinue it. In the former, i ask if they like the appearance and ask if they prefer the fullness, the amount of enlargement achieved.

In brief: Controversial
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Controversial
There is no one accepted answer but if ths is a short term consideration you may want to stop or even consider transition to another medication that will not have this effect.
However some women are pleased with the fullness and prefer to continue the use of the oral contraceptives. I would leave this decision to be made jointly with the surgeon performing the procedure.

In brief: Controversial
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jane Van Dis