Silicon enlarged breasts. Any tell tale signs that guys can figure out?

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: implant palpability

In my breast augmentation consultation i always discuss the issue of implant palpability ( that is being able to feel the implant.
) all implants regardless of size will be palpable upon careful inspection. Generally the implants blend with the natural tissue and it is neither uncomfortable nor obvious, however patients must be aware that if they search for the implant they will find it.

In brief: implant palpability

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes and no

Not specifically silicone but if your a 32 and have a d chest, most people will know you have implants.

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman