Have you recommended any breast enhancement creams?

no. There are no creams that safely enhance the size of the breasts. The claims of breast enhancement made by manufacturers are unsubstantiated and the substances are not fda approved for such purposes.
Positives; negatives. Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth. For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly. Excessive intake of certain soy products may also simulate estrogen like side effects. In addition to those mentioned. However the potential for stimulating breast cancer growth and other side effects is unknown.