Sometimes I get a sour taste in my mouth when I bend over. Should I be worried?

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Reflux

This is probably reflux.
You can try eating smaller meals and see if this helps. You can see if reflux meds help these symptoms. You may need Prilosec twice a day and Zantac (ranitidine) at night. See your ent and he or she can scope you or look at your larynx with a mirror to determine if you have findings consistent with reflux. Good luck and feel better. See other answers under my name and reflux.

In brief: Reflux

This is probably reflux.
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Joyce Fiedler
In addition, try not to lie down for at least 2 hours after a meal. This will aid in digestion and lessen reflux.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: GERD ?

Have your physician evaluate you for acid reflux

In brief: GERD ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Howard Hack

In brief: No worries

This sounds like mild acid reflux.
If this occurs only when bending over, i would just be more cautious with the bending. If you are having other symptoms of heartburn or if the sour taste becomes more prominent with other or no activities, then it should be brought up with your doctor.

In brief: No worries

This sounds like mild acid reflux.
Dr. Howard Hack
Dr. Howard Hack
Dr. Keegan Duchicela