I want my girlfriend to get a breast job. What if I offer to pay?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: She should decide

Plastic surgery is a very personal decision for patients.
If your girlfriend wants implants, it should be her decision, not something she feels pressured into by a boyfriend, spouse, work, friend, family or anyone. If she does decide she wants it for her, you could expect to spend about $4500-$5300.

In brief: She should decide

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. James Boynton
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It's her decision!

Remember she is the "patient" and she must want to do the procedure because it is her body.
Financial considerations aside, probably both of you together should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon and ask questions and get more information.

In brief: It's her decision!

Dr. James Boynton
Dr. James Boynton
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery