How much does breast job cost?

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: What job?

Lift? Reduction? Augmentation? If you mean breast augmentation, surgeon fee is around $3500 to $3900 based on the area and the type of implant used.
To that you need to add the cost of implants, or, anesthesia and lab work.

In brief: What job?

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends

On where you get it, who does it, saline vs.
Silicone, etc. Call a number of places where you live to see what the prevailing rate is. I charge about $5500.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Greg Sexton
In Columbia, S.C. I charge $4200 for saline, and $5000 for silicone.
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: About $4500

In my practice outside of columbus, ohio, breast augmentation with saline implants costs about $4500.
Breast enhancement with silicone implants costs about $5300. I would caution you against price shopping for any surgery as you may end up with someone who is not properly trained in plastic surgery. Make sure your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery first.

In brief: About $4500

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jane Van Dis