What should I expect a breast job to cost?

Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Depends
Depends where you have your operation and who does it.
Some non-plastic surgeons will do it for about $3000. I charge about $5400 for saline and about $6400 for gels. It's more in the big cities and varies across the country. Call a number of surgeons in your area to get a price comparison.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. James Boynton
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It depends
Breast augmentation can range depending on what part of the country you live in and what the complexity of the surgery is.
Typically it is between 5000-9000 depending also on the type of implant selected and whether any additional procedures (such as breast lift) will be necessary. I hope this helps!

In brief: It depends
Dr. James Boynton
Dr. James Boynton
Dr. Adam Levy