How do mothers with surgically enhanced breasts breastfeed?

Breast feeding. It is entirely possible to breast feed normally after breast implants. There are some women that have difficulty with breast feeding whether they have had implants or not. There is no way to know if it was the implants that caused the problem. If I have a patient who is concerned about the future possibility of breast feeding, we spend time discussing this concern and then make the decision.
Very well... But it's important to know that while the vast majority of women with implants can breast feed, it can't be guaranteed so if this is really important to a woman, she should wait till after having children.
Just like others... Breast implants, whether placed immediately behind the breasts or under the pectoralis major muscles, should not interfere with breast feeding at all.