I am diagnosed with a mitral valve stenosis, will I need a valve replacement heart surgery.?

Depends. This depends on how severe the stenosis is. It is important to see a cardiologist and continue to watch this condition closely as it changes over time, and you may need surgery at some point in time.
Maybe at some point. It depends on the degree of stenosis you have. If the blockage is high enough then you may need surgery. Unlike a leaking valve which most people get repaired - with stenosis many are replaced. It is harder to repair a blocked valve.