I have an elevated heart rate. What are the possible causes if I am healthy?

Anemia, hyperthyroid. Assuming you have normal heart function and structurally normal heart, then persistent tachycardia at rest (not related to exercise) can be caused by anemia, fever, and increased thyroid activity.
Anxiety, thyroid? Chronic stress, hyperthyroidism, poor fitness, obesity, medications can all cause your resting heart rate to be increased. Your physician should be able to investigate further and manage accordingly.