How does a doctor get fetal fast heart beat to go down?

Depends on cause. Several things can cause a fast fetal heart rate. Need to assess the baby to determine if there are any signs of distress or danger including umbilical cord issues, fetus heart issues, fetus position in womb, issues with placenta to name a few. Also need to assess Mom to see if she is having any issues/problems that may be affecting baby's heart rate. Hope this was helpful. Dr R.
Medications. Digoxin is commonly used as first line therapy in cases of fetal tachyarrhythmias of pathological etiology (rare conditions). Other antiarrhythmics used for fetal tachyarrhythmias: sotalol, flecainide.