What type of green tea has the most antioxidants?

In brief: White tea
All teas come form camellia sinensis.
The way they are process could decrease the amount of antioxidants. White teas do not undergo oxidation, thereby giving the tea a light and delicate taste. It has the greatest amount of the antioxidant called, epigallocatechin.

In brief: White tea
All teas come form camellia sinensis.
Dr. Richard Leaderman
Dr. Richard Leaderman
In brief: White
I agree with dr. Leaderman.
White tea is the least processed of the green teas. More processing oxidizes the tea leaves & enzymatically changes polyphenols into less heatlhful substances. White tea is picked when there are tender, new buds & is then steamed. This allows the polyphenols to remain intact.

In brief: White
I agree with dr. Leaderman.
Dr. Marsha Davis