Are there home remedies for acid reflux?

Yes. Avoid caffeine, nicotine, peppermint, chocolate, alcohol, tomatoes/tomato sauce, spicy foods, large meals, fatty meals, and salads. taking 1-2 tbsp of baking soda in water helps with acute symptoms but over time has a lot of sodium. There are many otc meds available too.
Many. There are many home remedies for reflux. Here is a website that has hundreds of reports from people who have tried various remedies telling what did and did not work for them (apple cider vinegar ; mustard have the most good reports): http://earthclinic.Com/cures/heartburn.Html also see http://chriskresser.Com/heartburn.