What could be some reasons that I have migraines everytime I stand up (following a skull fracture)?

See a doctor soon. It is very possible that your severe headaches on standing (after a skull fracture) are due to a brain fluid leak through your fracture. Such leaks can be dangerous and can lead to meningitis if not properly followed and/or dealt with. Typically, early fractures with brain fluid leaks are dealt with conservatively (meds) but if you have had the fractures for a while, you may need more done. See md.