3 doctors weighed in:
What are ways to help "cure" poison sumac?
3 doctors weighed in

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology
2 doctors agree
In brief: No cure, get treated
(toxicodendron dermatitis) aka: poison ivy/oak/sumac causes an itchy blistering reaction of varying degrees in almost everyone who contacts it and fails to wash it off immediately.
Seeing a doctor is highly recommended because oral steroids for about 3 weeks in a tapering course will dramatically improve this condition in a few days. Topical soaks to dry the blisters is also helpful. Good luck.

In brief: No cure, get treated
(toxicodendron dermatitis) aka: poison ivy/oak/sumac causes an itchy blistering reaction of varying degrees in almost everyone who contacts it and fails to wash it off immediately.
Seeing a doctor is highly recommended because oral steroids for about 3 weeks in a tapering course will dramatically improve this condition in a few days. Topical soaks to dry the blisters is also helpful. Good luck.
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Thank
Read more answers from doctors