My husband says that I snore very loudly when I sleep. Does this mean I have sleep apnea?

Maybe. Snoring doesn't always mean someone has sleep apnea, but it may be a sign of it. Do you have any pauses in breathing or gasping following those pauses? You may also have daytime sleepiness or wake up the morning not feeling very well rested. It's best that you discuss those symptoms with your doctor and see if you need a sleep study to diagnose sleep apnea.
Probably. Loud snorers have an increased risk of sleep apnea. If you don't have it now, you pprobably will in the future. Talk to your doctor about this.