My body weight has been fluctuating up and down a lot recently. Is there a way for me to stabilize it?

See below. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.