I am having multiple panic attacks per a week. Is this bad for my health? How can I fix it?

In brief: Evaluation & Therapy

It is always a good idea to have a medical evaluation to rule out underlying medical problems .
For example hyperthyroidism and cause such symptoms and can usually be easily treated. It is bad for a person's physical health to let such conditions go untreated. It certainly is not good for anyone's mental health to be constantly suffering from panic attacks. Therapy plus medication seems indicated.

In brief: Evaluation & Therapy

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Panic

Lease refer to my answer above for tx details.

In brief: Panic

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Try Relaxation

Have you tried relaxation breathing? If you want to avoid medication for your panic attacks, i highly recommend the book: the relaxation response by benson.
Read the entire book, then start doing the exercises as contained in the book. Start with 5 minutes twice a day working up to 10 minutes twice a day. Your panic should resolve. You will be able to stop an attack with the book's techniques.

In brief: Try Relaxation

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer