How long on average do homeopathic remedies last/keep for?

Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Holistic Medicine
In brief: For very long
Homeopathic remedies left from the time of the founder of homeopathy -samuel hanemann have been found to be still active.
( that is about 200 years). In general they are labeled to expire in several years, but that does not mean they are not effective after that. All that means is that they have been tested for that long. ( they didn't want to wait 200 years to complete the test).

In brief: For very long
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Long time action
Remedies can be weakened or stopped in their action if the remedies get too hot, as in sitting in a glove compartment in a car in the hot summer in south of usa.
.. Or if the bottle is exposed to bright light. But, if these two concerns are avoided, I have remedies that are still active that i acquired 50 years ago.

In brief: Long time action
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine