Do people with paranoid schizophrenia also suffer from disorganized thinking?

Paranoid Schizoph. Paranoid type of schizophrenia have delusions/hallucinations but no disorganized behaviors or affective flattening.
Yes. Disorganized thinking can be a major part of schizophrenia and in fact, it is a particular subtype. The four types of schizophrenia are: 1) paranoid type; 2) disorganized type; 3) catatonic type; 4) undifferentiated type. There can be overlaps between types in terms of symptoms.
Often/not always. Paranoid schizophrenia is remarkable in part because some with this disorder are highly functional and seem completely normal except with respect to the particular their delusion. However, over time, partly because of the constant strain imposed by their belief system, impairment in other areas, including more disorganized thinking, can occur.