I have knee pain and I've tried motrin, ibuprofen, tylenol (acetaminophen) etc. And none of it helps. What else can I take to help. I have a fracture in my 4 a year?

Fibromyalgia? If the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen and Motrin are the same drug) are given in sufficient dosages, you should have relief of arthritis. However, other causes of knee pain, such as bursitis, tendinitis and mechanical internal derangements (such as torn menisci) may be at play. Assuming none of these is present, and Motrin is dosed correctly, consider fibromyalgia.
Not real. Sure of what fracture you have...But ice, elevation, compression and maybe a tens unit can help...Or go to your md.
THIS MEANS. You have exhausted what we would have expected you to do on your own. Now, it is time to see the doctor.