Should I get tested for celiac? When I was a child I was mistakenly diagnosed with anemia, and sometimes I have pains in my intestines.

Dr. Stephen Hefler
In brief: Insufficient data
You need to see a gastroenterologist who will take a complete history as to when, where, after what and type of pain; do a thorough physical, and order some blood work and xray exams to determine the cause of your pain.
Celiac disease is a specific diagnosis in patients who have a sensitivity to gluten and is merely one of a large number of problems causing abdominal pain.

In brief: Insufficient data
Dr. Stephen Hefler
Dr. Stephen Hefler
Dr. Ernest Fischer
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Unclear
What you describe is not enough to warrant testing but your doctor would have more questions.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Ernest Fischer
Dr. Ernest Fischer
Dr. Shontae Buffington