While walking today for exercise my first day my legs starting itching bad why?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Cholinergic hives?
Cholinergic urticaria (hives) is a type of physical urticaria (triggered by physical activities/exercises) that is a skin rash brought on by a hypersensitive reaction to body heat.
It is brought on as a reaction to sweat cause by exercise, sun/heat, saunas etc..Stress/anxiety is often in folks having this condition. If this bothering you/recurring, consult doc for eval/treatment. Good luck.

In brief: Cholinergic hives?
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Phil Chen
In brief: Need to see a doctor
The itchiness could be many causes, such as skin infection, dry skin, diabetes not in control, etc.
You should have your doctor check it.

In brief: Need to see a doctor
You should have your doctor check it.
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen