Chronic stomach pain , I have ulcers. All the meds are not working i'm frustrated.I lost weight, changed my diet nausea and pain are very upsetting?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Stomach Ulcer
You said you have stomach ulcer and you are taking meds.
We need more information to answer your question.Was your ulcer diagnosed by endoscopy, was h pylori test done and if you were treated with antibiotics and acid supressing therapy with pump inhibitors like Prevacid (lansoprazole) , and how long you have been treated.What was the result of biopsy, and how much weight you have lost.Then write back and we can adv.

In brief: Stomach Ulcer
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Marsha Davis