Which hip implant types are the best in todays market?

Dr. Bertrand Kaper
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: Many good choices

The choice of which hip implant to use is usually up to your orthopaedic surgeon.
There are many excellent options available today, many of which have years of reliable use. Talk to your surgeon about which hip implant he/she recommends and why.

In brief: Many good choices

Dr. Bertrand Kaper
Dr. Bertrand Kaper
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: SROm

The one your surgeon is comfortable picking your favorite based on direct marketing makes no sense to me your surgeon has a favorite that he:/she love to put in let you surgeon pick it one with a long track record not the latest one on the block with no long term experience this.

In brief: SROm

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. William Forsythe