Where can I find prosthetic teeth?

Dentist. You can see a general dentist that makes dentures/partials, or see a prosthodontist, who is a specialist in prosthetic teeth.
Go to a dentist. Dentist and lab technitaian are the one indicated for that, just to inform you there are many differents teeth, they can be selected according to matrial type, size and shape and color. Do not try to do it yourself.
A dentist... ...Would be a good place to start. If you want implants, there are dentists who specialize in that, and practically any dentist can make a removable prosthesis.