Whats cosmetic vs reconstructive surgeon or plastic surgeon?

Anyone can. Legally call themselves a "cosmetic surgeon". But only a plastic surgeon who has passed the exams on the american board of plastic surgery is a board-certified plastic surgeon.
Plastic is a board. American board of plastic surgery is the only specialty board recognized by the american board of medical speciaties (abms) that is certified to oversee the training of plastic surgeons. Many other specialties perform cosmetic or aesthetic procedures (intended to beautify). Similarly reconstructive procedures intended to rebuild or restore function are performed by other specialties.
Let me explain. A plastic surgeon is fully trained in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. The term "cosmetic" surgeon is a newer term used for various reasons to describe physicians that focus primarily or exclusively on cosmetic procedures.
Confusing, huh? Most plastic surgeons do both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Reconstructive surgery starts with an abnormal feature and attempts to bring it closer to normal. Cosmetic surgery starts with a normal feature and attempts to make it better. A plastic surgeon is one certified by the american board of plastic surgery. I hope that makes sense!