Are there any other treatment options for peptic ulcer disease?

Please see. Please see your gastroenterologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This way you can get the correct answer.
Other than what? The mainstay of ulcer treatment for the past 2 decades had been acid suppression with proton pump inhibitors such as prilosec, prevacid, nexium, dexilant, (dexlansoprazole) aciphex, protonix, etc. For refractory bleeding ulcers or perforated ulcers, surgery may me necessary. This has become much less common since Prilosec was released.