What is the average recovery time for patella subluxation treatment?

Depends on Treatment. Recovery varies widely based on the severity of the injury, associated injuries, and type of treatment. Non-operative treatment for an initial subluxation may only require 2-6 weeks. Operative treatment for more unstable or recurrent subluxations or those with associated injuries my require 4-6 months for recovery.
Varies. Recover time will vary depending on many factors including age, general health of the patient, infection control, blood sugar control, the exact type of procedure, and post-operative and follow up care. Discuss it with your surgeon and get their opinion as to what they feel is a reasonable recovery time for you.