What is best food or supplement after surgery of lateral meniscus ?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

In brief: Healthy diet

There probably is no specific item that will help after arthroscopic surgery a normal healthy diet will be fine probably more important is the proper rehabiliation of the knee and not returning to sports or work too quickly.

In brief: Healthy diet

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: A good diet

I agree that no one food or supplement is key.
Proper nutrition after most surgery is all about supporting the body's metabolic effort of healing. That means enough calories, protein, vitamins, and minerals. A well balanced diet with lean protein with fruits and veggies is perfect. If the surgery required bones to heal, you would have increased demand for calcium and vit d, but not for a meniscus.

In brief: A good diet

Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Adam Smith