Is there a link between pancreatitis and food color additives?

Pathology

In brief: No

It takes only a moment to make something up and put it on the internet.
I can't think of a mechanism and for once I couldn't even find this obviously-phony claim on the internet. Simple chemicals that your children can play with dying Easter eggs aren't going to roast you pancreas.

In brief: No

In brief: Not

To my knowledge.

In brief: Not

To my knowledge.
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia

In brief: No clear connection

There have never been any studies that clearly link food coloring to pancreatitis.
Some people are allergic to certain food additives but, there is no clear evidence that food coloring cause pancreatitis like gallbladder stones, alcohole and some medicines can.

In brief: No clear connection

Dr. Phillip Price
Dr. Phillip Price
Dr. Adam Smith