Pulling/pressure pain in the left leg. Gf says get help?

Yes go to doctor. We always worry about deep vein thrombosis, another word for blood clot in the major leg vein. Please go to a hospital or urgent care where they perform ultrasounds for leg problems. This can be a medical emergency. If you don't know what to do, call your family physician for advise.