Months ago I had acl, PCL and lcl surgery which are the main ligaments. What is chance I can play ball again?

Dr. Benjamin Petre
Sports Medicine
In brief: Multi lig knee
Your knee may never be truly 100% again.
Tearing 3 of the 4 big ligaments is a serious injury. Thr bring said, surgical reconstruction may get you back to playing even if your knee is not 100%.

In brief: Multi lig knee
Dr. Benjamin Petre
Dr. Benjamin Petre
Dr. Allen Lu
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Variable
That is a difficult position to be in.
A combined acl, PCL and lcl surgery is difficult to begin with. With the right surgery and right rehabilitation, there is about a 50% chance of returning to a similar recreational level, and about a 25% chance to return to a similar professional level. Numbers vary with studies, but that is close.

In brief: Variable
That is a difficult position to be in.
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine